TP-Link 8 Port Gigabit Ethernet Switch
- Innovative energy-efficient technology saves power up to 60%
- Supports IEEE 802.3x flow control for Full Duplex mode and backpressure for Half Duplex mode
- Non-blocking switching architecture that forwards and filters packets at full wire speed for maximum throughput
- Auto-MDI/MDIX eliminates the need for crossover cables
- Supports MAC address auto-learning and auto-aging
- Auto-negotiation ports provide smart integration between 10Mbps, 100Mbps, and 1000Mbps hardware
- Fanless design ensures quiet operation
- Desktop design
- Plug and Play design simplifies installation
TL-SF1008D Fast Ethernet Switch provides 8 10/100Mbps Auto-Negotiation RJ45 ports. All ports support Auto MDI/MDIX function, eliminating the need for crossover cables or Uplink ports. Featuring non-blocking switching architecture, TL-SF1008D forwards and filters packets at full wire-speed for maximum throughput. With 10K Jumbo frame, the performance of large files transfers is improved significantly. And IEEE 802.3x flow control for Full Duplex mode and backpressure for Half Duplex mode alleviate the traffic congestion and make TL-SF1008D work reliably.
TP-LINK Green Technology
This new generation TL-SF1008D Fast Ethernet Switch features the latest innovative energy-efficient technologies that can greatly expand your network capacity with much less power. It automatically adjusts power consumption according to the link status and cable length to limit the carbon footprint of your network.
It also complies with the EU’S RoHS, prohibiting the use of certain hazardous materials. Besides, 70% of the packaging material can be recycled.